Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mine

2 every1 his/her OWN..........................

Its been a while since the creation of this blog and I am very happy to note that it has served its purpose thus far....the purpose of conveying my thoughts and feelings to writing as well to double up as a record for my experiences, travels and what nots.

I must say that it has also evoke some notable comments and advice from the readers...some positively effected and some negative BUT to me its 2 every1 his/her OWN........................

Meaning which, everyone is entitled to his or her thoughts, feelings, actions, attitudes, mannerisms, etc. To put it a a simple way its "no views or comments are wrong neither are they in the right"...therefore all are welcomed to pen their veiws ( if any ) on what is posted.

Every author has their own way of delivering / penning their thoughts on issues or matters as they see it...what is written may not be what is perceived by the readers.

As such, please do not take offence as to what is posted as it is not the intention of the author to resemble any individuals/events unless specifically mentioned.

Actions or events are happenings but thoughts are what they are...just thoughts.

"I have "thought" of having sex with lots of female movie stars" does that mean I have committed the action? It remains as a thought that I have in my mind unless carried out right?

The same applies to some of my posting..read them with an open mind as to what is penned. If keeping an open mind is deemed hard to accomplish then its fine to take your leave by all means because this blog remains 2 every1 his/her OWN...................................

No comments: