Sunday, November 02, 2008

SiCKO

Just finished watching Micheal Moore's SiCKO on Star World......

It's a so called documentary on health insurance and comparision of medical treatment provided by the US of A compared with some countries.

For me, THIS IS A MUST WATCH SHOW as is Farenheit 9/11 and Bowling for Columbine ( Academy Award Winner for Best Documentary year 2003 ). Imagine an inhaler thats selling for USD 120 is selling for USD 0.05 in Cuba...now take Bolehland's cost for medication and medicine and Google it against Cuba's ( name taken for reference only ).

Micheal has taken many bashing thru the years for the above mentioned documentaries but I respect the fella for staying focused on revealing the truth even if its not admitted by certain quarters. My advise is, have a watch at Micheal's SiCKO...it will start you thinking about the medical "treatment" and its cost in our beloved BOLEHLAND.

Review and bashing links on Micheal Moore and his film are as below:

1) USA TODAY
2) THE TIMES -Mike Scott ( most recommended )
3) The Biggest Micheal Moore Website

Please do not misunderstand what I am trying to say...I am not saying that Micheal is correct nor is he in the wrong. This post is just for readers in Malaysia to know what is happening in other countries and to make a fair comparision if we are travelling on the same track.

Please understand for a fact that BolehLand's medical fees are NOT cheap and nor are they FREE. A lot of people I know are personally going thru hell and paying from their arse for medical fees.....AND I feel that most of them if not ALL deserve what the French and Cubans receive from their Government...FREE MEDICAL TREAMENT!!!!!!!!

It easy for the rich to say "Whats the fuss" but how about the poor?

Again, please understand that this post is not about supporting Micheal Moore or anything towards that regards. IT IS A POST FOR THE POPULATION IN MY COUNTRY to evaluate OR re-evaluate our current position...are we SOHAIS or not?

For the records, LINK NUMBER 2 is a must read on SiCKO if any of you missed the chance or are too tied up to find time to watch the documentary. Would appreciate if the BolehLand readers of my blog take 10 minutes of their time to read the review OR watch the documentary before leaving a comment on this post.

I for one, am DAMN FUCKING PISSED at how much we have to fucking pay for medical cost nowadays...maybe I am a Sohai and I am not rich..so what? I have the right to voice my dissactisfaction even if it ruffles a few feathers of my "GREAT NATION"

After watching the documentary, my thoughts for the powers that rule this nation is....WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING OR TRYING TO DO? STOOOOPID MORONS!!! KNNCCB!!!!!!

2 every1 his/her OWN..................................


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I watched the exact same show in Phuket last few days. I watched till wee hours in the morning, despite being so god damn tired.

It was_that_good. Definitely an eye-opener for me. I talked to some people about this already, but it seems they might not believe what I said. I would not even believe myself if it had not been shown on TV and I had not seen it with my own eyes.

Thanks for providing the many links related to the show.

Jamie said...

I think we watched it at the same time...I myself was also tired but I felt the compelling need to watch the show until the end.

It is just so sickening to see what was exposed by Micheal.

Made me fucking sick to the stomach....AFTER that it made me feel so damn pissed off.

I wonder how many lives could have been saved IF the cost of medications were lower...no need to be free, just lowering it would have helped countless millions/billions.

Are these the after effects of commercialization?