Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Swish Swoosh....Swish Swoosh..poof..poof...pooooof!! There! finally finished dusting off the cobwebs from my blog. Have to apologise for the long period of inactivity cause been quite bogged down with oversea assigments.....even had a case of writers "blog" ( couldn't resist the pun...hehehe ). Anyway I have posted a photo of mua which was taken in Shanghai ( no need to look with a magnifying glass....my zipper is in the up and locked position )....forgot the name of the place where I took this photo though.

Shanghai is a very beautiful place with beautiful people albeit the widespread commercialization and dusty atmosphere. One can get superb "original" imitation products here but one have to be careful of the conmen, pickpockets and beggars who congregate in abundance waiting for the chance to "ambush" an unsuspecting prey. I was there with my colleague and a couple of clients of mine.....we visited Shanghai after stopping over at Dalian ( another beautiful and serene place ). Sad to say that 2 of my clients fell prey to conmen who approached them with the offer of high quality imitation goods at dirt cheap prices. They were led away by the conmen to some obscure backlane ( till today I still wonder at the size of their balls which must be like 16 lbs reactive bowling balls....each! ), passed 2 locked and guarded doors and finally into a room where other preys were ooooohing and aaaahing over the imitation goods. They told me afterwards that it was at that point where the uncomfortable feeling started to creep in...........after some time wasting tastics, coupled with an Oscar winning performance by the 2 in question, they then tried to politely decline buying the goods but to no avail. They each ended up paying double the market rate for cheap looking fakes which you won't even give to your ex ( some might ).....but wait! the story doesn't end here....they were then led to a adjourning sleazy joint for......BINGO! you got it right the first time....GIRLS!!!!!!

The selection process is thus:
A girl enters ( scantily dressed ), shakes your hand, intro herself, orders a drink from the Bar, smiles and bats her eye lids at the same time giving you an eyeful of her assets as well......then the captain will ask if she to your taste? NO? out she goes and in comes another chinese beauty. The said process takes only 5 minutes tops! My poor clients were there for about an hour plus and ended up paying nearly 500USD for the drinks only.....sheeesh.....talk about being fleeced! Couldn't help much as they were warned to be careful beforehand....anyway 2 every1 his/her own right? I wish that they could have taken some photos of the scantily dressed ladies of the night for oogling purposes after their ordeal....hmmm wonder what I would have done if I were to be in their place.

Anway, I fully recommend everyone a trip there at least once. Shopping/spending money is a must...even if you are not the buying type. I plan to bring my wifey there next year together with a few of my colleagues.....hafta to start saving from now....hmmm....I wonder if my company's bonus and increment will be better this time round?

ALOOOOO...talk about bonus and increments.....will have it as my next post topic ( anticipating loads of "anonymous" comments ). till the next time.....here is wishing all of you to be in the Pink of Health and Warm of Day!

Sayonara for now.........................

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you need to adjust your camera time ;p

Anonymous said...

Eh? You're still alive? I gave up checking this blog after some time! Ha ha ha ha!! (The Pix) I REALLY thought you were adjusting your zip, bro!!! :-) So, did your clients do the girls or not? Eh, no need to ask lah...if you were in their position, you'll take them on anytime!!

Jamie said...

genius: the pic was taken quite some time back. was poofed not because of this assigment.

marsha : yup...still alive and kicking and glad to know that you know that i also know that i MIGHT take on the girls...hehehe

Anonymous said...

money for nothing and chicks for free..if like that i will also take one, no need to ask me wan or not hehehehehehehehehehehe

Anonymous said...

bro,

congrats on ur blog! and i must say is very informative, thou it has been under-utilised.

didn't know that u r into WSG oso, do drop by SBF(sammyboyforum) when u r free. it's more on the local scene.....

keep it running!

Jamie said...

Kapak : thanks for the info, will definitely pay the site a visit. I just like to browse and look at the pics....hehehehehe