Monday, September 08, 2008

Tamron SP AF90mm f2.8 Di 1:1 Macro

Arrrgg!! this beauty is the next item on my wishlist aside from the Tokina 11-16mm f2.8 ATX 116 PRO DX which I posted earlier in my blog.... is the Tamron SP AF 90mm f2.8 Di 1:1 Macro ( picture below ): Picture courtesy of Nikonians

The cost of this lense in BolehLand is about RM1600-1800 depending on the outlet and locality.

Below are a few sample pictures taken with this baby:




Picture courtesy of this guy here






Also this guy here




And this guy here

Have to let things cool down for a while before getting this beauty and the Tokina baby...hais

Till then, they are still on my Wishlist....hmmmmm, Christmas is near liao hoh?

Wifey **cough cough** All I want for Christmas **cough** Tamron **cough** Tokina **cough cough**

Hope she reads this post...

2 every1 his/her OWN....................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bolehland always did not have a good price.

I also plan to get this, but consider to get it from s'pore