Friday, May 02, 2008

"Man"dible


Feel the need to insert this post because Judy has been labelling me a MCP ( Male Chauvinist PIG )...kekekekeke

Well Judy, this post is for you my friend......

Man and Woman

Woman has Man in it;

Mrs. has Mr . in it;

Female has Male in it;

She has He in it;

Madam has Adam in it;

No wonder men always want to be inside women! ( How true...yaaaahoooooo!!!! )

Men were born between the legs of a woman, yet men spend all their life and time trying to go back between the legs of a woman....( again, very, very true!!! ) Why? BECAUSE THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME

Okay, Okay, it all makes sense now... I never looked at it this way before:

Ever notice how all of women's problems start with MEN?

MENtal illness

MENstrual cramps
MENtal breakdown
MENopause
GUYnecologist AND ..
When we have REAL trouble, it's a HISterectomy.

There Judy, I hope its all balanced now.......I better go get myself a lobotomy...

2 every1 his/her OWN.............

No comments: