Monday, July 02, 2007

Bully, Victim or Idiot?

Was driving to office after dropping off wifey.....wound down my window in order to get a puff ( I don't puff while others are in my car )...happily cruising along in the outer lane and SCREEECH.... had to apply the brakes because an idiot thought it was funny to come out of a junction, immediately cut out to the outer lane and slot her BM "freaking" W in front of mine....at a snail pace at that!

Yours truly then applied the super duper defensive driving manouvere....chucking the lighter to God knows where, spitting the cigarette out of my mouth only to have in land between my legs, sandwiched between my arse and the seat....at the same time trying to serve left. Heard my tyres and springs groaning in protest, gears downshifted, engine revs was up to about 4500 rpm and finally my baby righted herself without a scratch.......fhhheeeeew.........

GOD! was I pissed! effortlessly overtook the idiot and gave a honk...while at the same time pointing my forefinger to my own head to the other driver which meant " HOOOOI!!! are you using your head my darling?" can you guess what her answer was?...........NOTHING! She didn't give a bloody hoot! not even raising a hand in apology OR a middle finger to ask me how I was. In return, I gave another honk...........showed my concern in her well being by giving her the famous and universally known middle finger and sped off.

Was thinking after the incident......what if I have got myself into an accident....an accident not caused by me....what if, while employing the super duper defensive driving manouvere, my car ran over some unsuspecting motorcyclist who has a wife and three kids at home....what then? In this case, WHO IS TO BLAME? The driver who gave the middle finger or the Lame Duck?

Remember the hype about "Road Bullies" not long ago in the papers? could it be all their fault? no doubt that some are real bullies but I seldom believe what I read in the newspapers.........110% chance that there will be different views on who is right and who is wrong if the newspapers were to publish both sides of the story instead of just the ones who were "victimised" and "traumatised".

To tell the truth, I might have made "something" happen if an accident were to occur...if so, will I be calssified as a "Road Bully" or "Victim".............

2 every1 his/her OWN

5 comments:

penjaga meter said...

wah garangnyer...
me i hate the mat rempits the most.. i swear to god if i see one fall off their kapcais i will stop and laugh at them and spit in their mouth...
disclaimer : applies to the mat rempits in damansara damai who thinks its bloody cool to not wear their helmets and do monkey acts on the road and those who congregate on the sprint highway at hartamas every weekend.. i hope you die a tragic and stoopid death.. hahahaahahahaa

Jamie said...

true, so true bro....muahahahahaha. some people could realyy do with some bitchslappin'....just bicthslap them senseless...muuahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

wah so many garang ppl here. i would have done the same...

Anonymous said...

if this incident gets printed in the newspaper, judging from your size & looks alone, you'd be IMMEDIATELY classified as a road-bully, dear cuz. i had this kind of 'innocent' people nearly causing me probs in the past as well. and some of them even give me finger instead of me giving them finger. sigh....

Jamie said...

what to do dear cuz?....its part of the hazard that I have to face all my life for being born with such good looks...hehehehhe